This competition has now closed.
Enter our fantastic competition to get your garden or greenspace BURSTING WITH NATURE this spring.
We’ve teamed up with the very lovely Katie Rushworth from ITV’s Love Your Garden, and not only could you WIN a £2000 garden voucher, the lucky winner will also receive a personal garden consultation with Katie too!
Good Luck everyone!
Full Terms & Conditions are below.
You can also check out Katie's fab ideas to get your garden bursting with nature too by watching our how to videos on our Bursting with Nature page by clicking here
TERMS & CONDITIONS (April 2021)
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook/Instagram, including the rules located at: http://www.facebook.com/terms.... and https://help.instagram.com/478...
2. Promoter: The Jordans & Ryvita Company, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited, with a registered office address of Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY, company number 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
3. How to enter:
To enter this promotion, entrants must either:
i) Facebook: “Like” the original promotion announcement post AND add a comment to the post saying why you would like to win
ii) Instagram: “Like” the original promotional announcement post, follow @JordansCereals AND in the comments, tag a friend who you think would love to enter too
Entrants must be Mainland GB residents, aged 18 years or over. NI, IoM and CI excluded. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
One entry allowed per person. If an entrant submits multiple entries on either the Facebook and/or Instagram channels or multiple entries across both Facebook and Instagram channels, only the first entry will be eligible to be entered into the promotion. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
No purchase is necessary however internet access is required.
4. Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 15:00pm on 20/04/2021 until 23:59pm on 31/07/2021. Entries submitted after the promotion period has closed will not be counted.
There will be only one winner who will receive:
- A £2000 Garden Voucher from National Garden Gift Vouchers which can be spent in participating garden retailers across the UK. National Garden Gift Vouchers are accepted here https://nationalgardengiftvoucher.co.uk/store-locator. National Garden Gift Voucher terms and conditions will apply to the voucher. These can be found here: https://nationalgardengiftvoucher.co.uk/terms-conditions
- Katie Rushworth https://katierushworth.com will privately visit the Competition winner’s home for a consultancy visit of up to 2 hours 30 minutes on a date to be mutually agreed prior to end of 2021 and discuss how to implement a space or garden design that will support nature and biodiversity. Alternatively (at the winner’s option or because of Covid19 restrictions in place at that time) the winner may instead receive a 30-minute virtual consultation with Katie, at a date and time in 2021 to be mutually agreed together with a Bursting with Nature hamper.
Unless the Promoter otherwise agrees with the winner (on a case-by-case basis), the prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. How the winner will be selected and notified:
Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
The winner will be contacted within seven days of the draw via private message on the same platform that they used to enter and/or by a reply to their comment on either Facebook or Instagram. It is entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they are able to receive direct messages and/or check for responses to their comment on the promotion post. The winner will be asked to provide their email and postal address so that their prize can be delivered and consultation with Katie Rushworth arranged. If the winner fails to respond within ten days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. Winners may be required to submit valid identification demonstrating their eligibility for the promotion before receiving their prize. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
Delivery of the prize(s)
- The National Garden Centre voucher will be sent via tracked delivery to the address supplied within 21 days of providing their address and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
- The garden consultation will be arranged by Jordans Cereals on a date will be mutually agreed by Katie Rushworth and the winner. The consultation must take place no later than 31st December 2021.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
9. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
11. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
a. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
b. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
c. any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
d. any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
12. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel.
14. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data solely for the purposes of carrying out the promotion and legal compliance, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://jordanscereals.co.uk/privacy-policy and further explained in the following paragraph.
15. Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the name of the Bursting With Nature Prize Draw winner for publicity purposes and the winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies. The winner has an absolute right to decline to take part in publicity but must advise the Promoter of their decision at the earliest possible opportunity.
16. The Promoter will make the winners’ surname and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details (including any alternative winner who was disqualified for any reason) to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: email@example.com
Winners (including anyone picked as a winner but disqualified from the promotion for any reason) may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.