Terms & Conditions for Jordans Survey
TERMS & CONDITIONS (July 2021)
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter: The Jordans & Ryvita Company, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited, with registered office address at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY and registered company number 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
3. How to enter:
To enter this promotion, entrants must respond to the survey on Jordans packaging sent via email newsletter and submit their email address as part of the survey.
Entrants must be mainland UK residents, aged 18 years or over. NI, IoM and CI excluded. This promotion is not open to residents in Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or any of the Channel Islands, nor is this promotion open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
One entry allowed per person. If an entrant submits multiple entries, only the first entry will be entered into the promotion. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
No purchase is necessary however internet access is required.
4. Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 09:00 on [06/07/2021] until 23:59pm on [30/07/2021]. Entries submitted after the promotion period has closed will not be counted.
There will be five winners who will each receive one (1) case of Jordans Super Berry Granola (each case contains 4 x 550g packets).
Unless the Promoter otherwise agrees with the winner (on a case-by-case basis), the prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. How the winner will be selected and notified:
Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
Each winner will be contacted within seven days of the draw via the email address submitted when taking the survey. It is the entrant’s/winner’s responsibility to ensure that they are able to receive and respond to emails. The winner will be asked to provide their postal address so that their prize can be delivered. If the winner declines the prize or fails to respond within ten days of the initial email contact, they shall forfeit their right to the prize and a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. Winners may be required to submit valid identification demonstrating their eligibility for the promotion before receiving their prize.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email addresses in order to submit multiple entries).
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
9. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
11. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
a. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
b. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
c. any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
d. any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, a winner or to the prize.
12. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
13. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data solely for the purposes of carrying out the promotion and legal compliance, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://jordanscereals.co.uk/privacy-policy and further explained in the following paragraph.
14. The Promoter will make the winners’ surname and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details (including any alternative winner who was disqualified for any reason) to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners (including anyone picked as a winner but disqualified from the promotion for any reason) may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address (email@example.com), giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.