Easy no bake Strawberry Country Crisp Cheesecake
This mouth-watering cheesecake topped with luscious fresh fruits and a delicious crunchy base made with our delectable Strawberry Country Crisp is really easy to make, but will be a real crowd pleaser! And it tastes so fresh and delicious, you won't be able to stop with just one serving....
- 200g/7oz Strawberry Country Crisp
- 75g/2½ oz unsalted butter
- 400g/14oz full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 300g/10½ oz mascarpone, at room temperature
- 200g/7oz icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g pot of Fruity Berry compote
- Fresh fruits, we used Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries & Blueberries
- Place the Country Crisp into a mixing bowl and crush all the clusters down to a finer crumb like texture using a rolling pin. Don't worry about the strawberry bits, these add another delicious texture to the base!
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Tip the Country Crisp crumbs into the butter and mix well until thoroughly combined. Press the buttery crumbs into the bottom of a 23cm/9in springform or loose-bottomed tin. Chill in the refrigerator while you make the topping.
- Combine the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric handheld mixer, blend the cheeses together until light and fluffy. Add the icing sugar a little at a time and blend to incorporate. Finally, mix in the vanilla. The mixture should be very light and fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the top with a palette knife or spatula. Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for at least four hours. This is really important to allow the mix to set.
- When ready to serve, spoon over the berry compote and smooth over the top of the cheesecake with a palette knife or spatula.
- Then decorate with your chosen fruit.
- Release the catch of the springform tin carefully, then slice and serve.