Tasty little treat
These little individual cluster cakes are made with melted white chocolate and Jordans Country Crisp with Strawberries, then simply topped with a yummy mixture of lemony mascarpone cheese and sliced fresh juicy strawberries. Nom.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 200g (7oz) Jordans Country Crisp with Strawberries
- 200g (7oz) White chocolate, broken into pieces
- 250g tub of Mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons Lemon curd
- 1 Small Lemon - zest finely grated
- 200g (7oz) Strawberries, halved
- Melt the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl, positioned over a saucepan of simmering water (adults to supervise).
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Jordans Country Crisp, breaking up any large clusters with a spoon or fingers (Kids will like this bit) Make sure all the cereal is coated with chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into 2 bun tins to make 15 cakes, levelling the tops with the back of a spoon.
- Chill the cakes in the fridge for about 25-30 mins, until set.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mascarpone cheese, lemon curd and lemon zest. Fit a piping bag with a star-shaped nozzle and spoon in the mixture. Keep chilled.
- Use a knife to ease the set chocolate cakes from the bun tins. Pipe a star of lemon mixture on top of each one, and finish off with a half a strawberry.
- Line the bun tins with paper cake cases if you like, especially if you need to transport the munchkins to a party or picnic.
- You don't have to pipe the lemony mixture - just use a teaspoon to place a nice sized dollop on each munchkin.
- You can also use Jordans Country Crisp with Raspberries if you prefer, just top each munchkin with a fresh Raspberry instead.