Upcycle loo rolls into binoculars!
Become a Nature Detective for the day and turn your empty loo rolls into binoculars. A great little project for the kids to do and a fab way to introduce them to nature.
Here’s our step by step guide to create binoculars from loo rolls!
- You’ll need two empty loo rolls
- Stick them together using sticky tape or PVA glue
- Decorate them how you wish - we covered ours in paper and then added a leafy pattern with felt tips
- Add some string or pipe cleaners to create a loop so you can carry them
- Head out detectives and see what you can spot!