Breakfast, Brunch or Dessert, this recipe is just so versatile. A treat for Pancake lovers.
Granola is a great topping on pancakes and by adding a scattering of fresh fruit, a dollop of cool Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey all makes for a dreamy combination.
- 100g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 300ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g Jordans Crunchy Oat Granola Fruit & Nut
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 150g strawberries, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- maple syrup or honey, to serve
- Dollop of Greek yogurt (optional)
1. Place the flour, salt, egg, milk and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl. Using a hand whisk, beat the ingredients together to make a smooth batter. Stir in the Jordans Crunchy Oat Granola, breaking up any large clusters, then set aside for 10-15 mins.
2. Heat a medium-sized non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add ½ tsp of vegetable oil. Ladle one quarter of the batter into the pan, tilting it so the batter covers the entire surface. Cook for 2-3 mins to set and brown the base (the top should set too). Flip the pancake over and cook the other side for 1-2 mins. Slide onto a plate and keep warm while you repeat and cook the remaining pancakes.
3. To serve, top each pancake with the strawberry and banana slices and drizzle over a little maple syrup or honey and if you want to be extra fancy a dollop of Greek yogurt.