Crunchy Oat Granola Raisin & Almond Granola Cups
Breakfast served in granola cup? Yes please! Crunchy Oat Granola baked into perfect little breakfast cups then filled with cool yogurt and topped with fresh fruit. We call it a fancy pants breakfast - perfect for special occasions like birthdays, valentines or just when you want to feel really treat yourself.
- 190g Crunchy Oat Granola Raisin & Almond
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 78g coconut oil (Approx. 3.5 tablespoons)
- 57g honey (Approx. 2.5 tablespoons)
For the filling
- Natural yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Selection of fresh fruits
- Pre-heat oven to 180 (we used an electric over, if using gas keep an eye on the bake to ensure they don’t burn)
- Break down the Crunchy Oat Granola using the end of wooden rolling pin in a large bowl to get a finer mixture
- Then combine the granola with the mixed seeds and cinnamon in the bowl, set aside
- Melt coconut oil and honey in a small saucepan over a low heat
- Pour melted oil & honey over dry mixture and stir to coat well – if too dry add a little more melted coconut oil & honey, you want a reasonably sticky mix so the ingredients will stick well together.
- Place spoonful's of the mixture into a greased muffin tin, using a spoon to press in so you have a good covering on the bottom and work up along the sides of the tin to form a ‘cup’ shape
- Bake for around 15 minutes, checking to ensure they don’t brown too quickly
- Remove from the oven and working quickly press into the tin using the back of a spoon a second time to really get that ‘cup’ shape ready for your filling
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the tins – we also popped ours in the fridge once cool for 30 mins to set fully
- Add spoonful's of the yoghurt mixture into each tart and top with desired fruits!
- This recipe will make 4-5 cups depending on the size of your muffin tins.