A delicious, warming pud that'll have you going back for seconds... and maybe thirds.
- 4 eating apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 50g flaked almonds
- 250g marzipan, grated
- 200g Jordans Crunchy Oat Granola Fruit and Nut
- Whipped cream, ice cream or custard, to serve
1. Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4 and grease a deep baking dish. Cover the base of the dish with half of the sliced apples and add 2 tbsp of water. Scatter half the almonds, grated marzipan and Jordans Crunchy Oat Granola Fruit & Nut over the top. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
2. Bake the pudding for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Set aside to cool slightly, then serve warm with whipped cream, ice cream or custard.